We have an opening for a Dispatcher in our Operations Department. Hours are from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday. The ability to work out of those hours on a limited basis is required and there will be occasional work on Saturdays.
This position entails working directly with the company’s agents and haulers in providing for the transportation of shipments of household goods tendered to the company. It also includes entry of data pertaining to shipment movement in the company’s internal database as well as external databases which must be completed as a part of the movement process.
The dispatcher will also interface with the Move Management Department, Billing Department and Claims Department in providing necessary shipment updates.
· Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
· Experience working in an environment requiring heavy phone work
· Problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
· Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and organize work while managing frequent interruptions
· Experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook
· Ability to work overtime during the peak summer season
· Two years of college is preferred but not required
Full benefits are provided, including health insurance provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes a prescription drug benefit, dental insurance and vision insurance. Our insurance package also includes the option for Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts. We also provide life insurance, short-term disability insurance and a 401(k) Program.
Email your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters do not respond to this posting